7.26.2007


Interesting news...rat can be trained to freeze when there is land mine -.- and another one is a cat that can predict death of somebody 4 hours before hand..
"He'd sniff and observe patients, then sit beside people who would wind up dying in a few hours."
CLICK HERE to see the news.
Its kind of amazing that A CAT can predict someone's death!
MUST READ THE NEWS!!!!!YOU WILL BE AMAZED!I dont believe that either..but its REAL! -.- like..OMG!AMAZING!

AHHHHH!Nothing much today.Dont feel ok because of my mood!STUPID MOOD!I really have to get rid that MOODY feelings.Its so "unhealthy"!
Mr.N is still on MC today!So no Tourism class for today too.
Too bad I have it tml -.-...LONGEST DAY from 8am till 6pm of school!
Ok,no point to keep complaining about the long day!GET OVER IT! =x

I want to have HOT shower nw while putting my hamster inside the ball to run! xD

Nite people!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 11:02 PM