7.17.2007


OKAYE!
TONS of things happened for the past few days...Umh,I was kind of busy,that explained why I didnt update my blog.

Let me think wad I remember about the things that happened.

My hammies got babies...OMG OMG OMG!!I was so scared that the mother will eat up her own kids because of my fault.I WAS REALLY SCARED...REALLY to the extend that I cried!
I dont dare to check on them...I dont even dare to go near the cage.I cover the cage with black plastic bag,to keep it dark...
The person from Pet Safary told me that I cant disturb them for at least 2 weeks..so I will let it be for 2 weeks.
I feel worry about them.SOB!!

Another thing is..
That time when I was walking home after school while enjoying vanilla cone from Mac.D,there was 1 BIG BRANCH form the three dropped RIGHT INFRONT of the person walking infront of me...OMG!The person screamed like crazy.lol.No injury or anything else..but it was scary..I think the person will faint if the thin drop right to her head..-.-

Oh ya,I havent cover about my school yet!!heheh.
My first day of school was last Friday.I've known some of the student from orientation day.I wasnt that nervous! xD Im so malu.LOL.
Nothing much..since I came in late,the lecturer only came in and talked about the lesson till the time is up.
EH EH!MY SHOES WAS KILLING ME ON THAT DAY!!LOL.I think I blogger about it before.
Umh..Monday,went to school and studied..nothing much.Ordinary day!And so for tuesday too..
The most important thing about my school is...MY CLASS PEOPLE!THEY'RE ROX!!! =D hehehehe.I like all of them! =D
Im enjoying my studies in SHATEC xD
I like the subjects TOURISM!(even tho its so many to cover and so complicate for economics).lol..

OK OK...I cant remember the rest..
IM GOING TO SLEEP!!
BYE!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 11:53 PM