7.10.2007


LOL..I found funny and addicting games at http://www.addictinggames.com/
Umh...here!try this one!
Mouse Maneuver

I dont know why the picture wont appear,but just click it and try to play it!If ur bored,this will be fun!LOL.
U have to move ur mouse without touching the red color screen.JUST TRY IT!hahaha.

Umh...today,nt really a good day indeed.
I planned to go orchad,far east to find my school shoes,but...I didnt go eventually.lol..I was too lazy to go so I decided I will go tml before I take the medical check result..
I hope I can find it..
Cindy(My new friend from SHATEC) told me that she broke the school rule by wearing flat blck shoes.lol..
I dont dare to..coz I think there r times that we really HAVE TO wear heels.I dont want to waste more money to buy another pair of shoes if that moment came across..lol.
Im a lil bit confused about the text book too...x( the merchant will be only there on the first day of school,so where am I supposed to get the book?Popular??ARGH!! x( I hope its nt hard to get the book,not like the uniform..I have to train to paya lebar and after that walk to DONT KNOW WHERE!I have to find out the place bymyself!YEA!BY MYSELF!!!!!!

Another thing about today is...................
MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!
I dont really want to talk about the detail.So I will just forget about it!

I havent wash the dish and bathe yet,so Im gg to do it now.
EH!I havent feed the hamster too.lol.

NITE!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 11:09 PM