7.22.2007



Ahh!!Weekend!I've been waiting for weekend since monday!lol.hahah.
Everytime if I feel tired,I will always think of long sleep during weekend.Its sooooooooo nice to sleep for 12hrs++ xD
So,tml is Sunday already..SO FAST!!!After Sun is Mon...I have school!But its not that bad actually =P school starts at 1 if im nt wrong.I cant remember.We only have 2 lessons on Mon.
I didnt do anything much today.Slacking at home as usual..play games and all that.
I ate too much potato chips,my tounge is hurting now..-.- SOB.
Oh ya,Shima called this afternoon,she asked me whether Im going for the Nic's dinner or not..Sry friends..I couldnt go.No $$$ to eat outside since I dont want to quarrel with my mum to ask for $$.SRY..
Umh...Im kind of scared about the hamster.I dont hear any sound coming from the cage..I dont know.. x(
I hope everything is gonna b allright!
Tadinya mo tulis something else,tapi nda jadi dah...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 12:08 AM