7.12.2007







HELLO =)
Yozzz...procrastinated.hahaha.I planned to buy shoes,since THAT day,untill now,I stil havent find it yet.lol.
YAYAYA!Im going to find it tomorrow.I HAVE TO anyway!Im starting school this friday!hehehe..late by 4days,hope I cn catch up!ahhhh...OF COURSE I CAN!Im smart just like eveyone else..hahaha.

I met "Bandung jie2" @ bugis mrt..xD
She asked me whether the mrt goes to khallang or not,so I said yes.I noticed her slank,so I asked,where u from..then she answered Indonesia.LOL.We talked alot while we were waiting for the mrt.She is from BANDUNG too! xD Maranatha Univ.She is 22!She came to Sg for holoday,but she is alone -.-

I dont think going on holiday alone is fun..hmmm =\
She asked me whether she can hang out with me or not..I said I need todo my school stuff for the time being,but if Im free,why not?!heheeee...I got her no,she got my no too.I will contact her when Im free,coz she will be staying for about 10days.
FUN! =D

Sooooooo,umh...going to get my uniform tml,then then after that going to immigration to take my student and visit pass after that go orchad find my shoes!!!!I hope I can find it..again,I HAVE TO FIND IT.lol.hahahah.

BTW,My hamste is so fat and cute! =D thats all~

Nite2..=)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 12:24 AM