7.14.2007








Mucha n Muchi!My super cute hammies!hheheh.
Umh,first day of scool,not used to it,but it was FUN! =D we learned alots of basic things today.Im still shy to mix around..x( I only talked to those I met during orientation day.
Umh,wad else cn I say?I enjoyed too much,and I really dont know how to write it all down here.hahahah.
Eh ya!!!The "Bandung jie2" that I met that day...Its actually my friend's sister...LOL.She asked me where was I studying in Bandung,so I said junior high school in BPK holis,and then she said,its the same as my brother..
So I asked who is her bro,n she showed me the pic and the name!LOL...OKAY!HE IS MY FRIEND.HAHAHAHAH.I couldnt believe it!Bandung is so small afterall.We have alots of common ppl that we know..hahahah.FUN
She is coming tml to swim.
Woooo~ enjoying my weekends as a student with blisters all over my foot because of the new black heel shoes from Charles&Keith that I bought for school!
I saw similar one but no brand in far east,and it cost me $35,so I go for CharlesKeith for $36..LOL.
THE BLISTERS IS HURTING!OUCH!somebody supply me with blisters plaster pls...hahahah.Its so ex! x(
Nite ppl.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 12:15 AM