7.25.2007




YEAPS!Today I can open the cage already and peek to see the babies.hehehe.
Its supposed to b 4 babies,but I think the mum ate 2 of e babies.. -.- OMG...kind of grows.. x(
OK,so I cleaned both of the cages...I put tissues inside e house.I saw it somewhere,to make e babies more comfortable,coz they still "fragile" =) THEY'R SO CUTE! =D I LOVE THEM!
But Im gonna giv them away...Davin(Kev's bro) is going to take care of the both of them! =) YAY!Heheheee.

Umh,about school today,Mr.N is on mc,so for tday n tml,no tourism class!!! xD YAY!hhahhaha...means that I can go home earlier than usual! =) I'm loving it! xP
The day after tml is FRIDAY!It means that weekend is coming! =) Im waiting~

A bunch of bulu2 yg klo ditiup terbang kemana2 and then menghilang!Hahaha.Klo ngerti apa yg aq maksud y bagus..klo nda ya sayang skale dah!Yaaaah..yg kaya gtu mah,buang aja lagi!Buang jauh2 ke laut!Biar ga makan ati!
Coba ngaca,sapa sich kau?GA PENTING TAU GA!LOL.Aneh,aq koq bisa y baeq ma YOU? -.-
Tp gpp..ga nyesel koq!Merasa beruntung malah!Karna bulu2 kaya dia,bkin aq inget selalu,yg namanya TEMEN thu harus dijaga,karna di dunia ini,cm ada 10 persen dari bertriliun2 org yg bener2 bisa dibilang TEMEN BAEQ! =)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 11:26 PM