7.28.2007


BORED!!!!ARGH!I hate this!lol.I want to play game,but its not nice to play with lappy!
Kev is alrd sleeping,so cant talk,play or wtv I want to do with him.
Watch movee?Wad movee to watch?NO MOOD.I JUST HAVE NO MOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT KEV!!!!!!!SOB SOB SOB!He is sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He needs school tml.So,I cant disturb him no matter wad! x(

AHHHHHHHH!I feel like sneaking out to buy mac,or potato chips or wthv that I can indulge.I feel like EATING!
At least it will lift up my mood..But if my mum finds out,IM DEAD!So,better not to..

Friday is a longest day for school.Mr.N was there,so no more skipping of tourism class.
Housekeeping,Front Office,Tourism,Front Office n then CTI is it?something like STI(Student-Teacher Interactions).
We talked about class bonding n the marathon thingy.Im nt going for the marathon.Its too early on Sun morning..I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! x( sry class.
During break just now,I went to the Horizon training restaurant to eat lucnh.20 ppl from our class was there with me!
Im kind of curious wad kind of food they serve n the taste.Just now was raining,so we(me n pat) decided to try the training restaurant.
We need to pay only $2.50 for the bread.appetizer,main course,n drinks(water,cofee or tea).ISNT THAT GOOD? =) HAHA.Only Shatec student can enjoy that.Even tho the chef is still a training chef n the waiter or waitress is still under training too,but its still not bad!heheeee=)
The salad was _ _ _ _ _!The prawn taste funny!like...lol.dont know how to say it oso.But the main food was nice!Baked chiken with bbq sauce =D It was YUMMY! =) oh ya!n the bread is nice too!Heheee..=)
Im gonna try all the interesting food that they make!Hahah...

Ok,Back to my bored mood.
After this I really dont know wad to do!BORED!

Nite ppl.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 12:57 AM