6.19.2007


Yeaps.

Not so good ... x(

I called shatec this morning..I askd about the student pass thingy.They said after 3 weeks when the school started and I still dun hav my student pass,I cant join the class anymore.I have to wait till the next intake which is NEXT YEAR JULY!I said I tot there is another intake on the October?The person said not for tourism.GREAT!!!
I went to my old school,but I couldnt get the principal,she said...NO NEED PRINCIPAL SIGN!!can be behalf on the principal!HAHHAAAAAAAA!that time she said the principal must sign!!!!LOL.

Ok,cannot blame the person,Im wrong too.I should keep coming for the signature.

I rushed to YYSS after that...lucky Mrs.R was there.She will fill the form up and sign for me. =) THANKS Mrs.R =D
It will be done by monday..

Ah...

......

no more mood to write.lol.

nite2.I will play my game instead.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 10:31 PM