7.09.2007


After sooooooooooo much of NONSENSE with my blog account,finally IM REALLY2 BACK!!LOL.
I've moved to Tiong Bahru with new internet account,so it should b no more old problems with my blogger.
I've been blogging with blogger for quite sometimes,but that day,I dont know wad was wrong,its just went GILA!!!I couldnt post anything so I moved to myspace...After that,I downloaded I.E7,and I tried to blog...It was ok till this point where the date and time reimained te same. -.- I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY!!!lol.So,I moved back to myspace,n today!!!!since its a new internet connection,I would like to try to blog here again..coz I think blogging here is so much fun rather than myspace...hahaha.

So..........
On the 7,I went to immigration to get my pass..I was planning to go geylang to take my uniform too,but the immigration asked me to do medical check up to get the student pass.so my mum said its better for me to do the medical check first,coz its gonna take 3 working days to get the result.My mum oso said that I should go Jurong to do the check up,so I said I will wait for her at tiong bahru mrt and go together with her to jurong.When I reached tiong bahru,I called my mum but she said..she cant go,so she asked me to go Health Promotion Board.I went there but it was closed,and they oso said they dont do health check up for student pass application..I should go and consult with my private doctor...LOL.I tought of going raffles hospital,coz I went there to do the check up last time,but THEY CLOSED ALREADY!!!! =( it was satturday..no wonder.In the end I get nothing...but a waste of money for going here and there.tiring~

On the 8,LONGLONG DAY!I dont even want to mention why..Im so pissed with my bro.

And finally today.
Went to Raffles hospital to get the check up..scared of the injection and the blood taking,but Im glad that its over!!! xD hahaha..so I dont need to do it again untill the next 2 or 3 years! =)
Umh,the nurse couldnt find the vein..so the nurse let the doctor take the blood..BUT the doctor couldnt find the vein oso..-.- the doctor askd me to go n have my HOT lunch..haha,so my vein will open up and it'll be easier to take the blood.
I went to banquet to eat tom yum fried fish rice!!YUM YUM xP~~ After the lunch,I went to take blood and injection.
My arm is swollen now..and its still painfull T_T SOB SOB!!
Ahhh,ya!I tot of going to the shop to take the $$ but she didnt leave any money and she didnt even tell US or notice US!!!!!ARGH!I need the MONEY!!

EH~~!!! btw...I've been watching Jap drama for the past few days and I've finished watching it just now.THE STORY LINE IS SO NICE!!!!OMG OMG.Its about a 14 years old girl,who got pregnant and decided to give birth even tho eveyone is against her..Its very touching!!!sob sob.Its only 11 episodes.. umh,just CLICK HERE to watch,but u have to take lil time to register before watching it..=)

Ok,I shall end here..!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 7:53 PM