8.23.2007

HAPPY BDAY TO ME!

HAPPY BDAY TO ME!LOL =)
Im 19 today!!!Ohmy.Im getting old.Kind of nervous,as we grow older.
More things to face,challenges to beat,and yah...all of that.
But wtv!Im enjoying my life n my bday! =D

Thanks for all the babes that planned the fish n co dinner for me!! xD
Im so MALU!!
I had to stand on the chair and they sang the happy bday song for me...
"HAPPY BDAY TO U-HU-HA, HAPPY BDAY TO U-HU-HA! ...."
LOL!!!
Cindy and Pat created new song from that.HAHAHA...
They began the song with go fish n co go fish n co GO!LOL.
I got lots of pics but its still inside my sexy babe's camera.I will post it up once she send it to me.

BABES,THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS...OMG!THEY ARE ALL EXTREMELY SWEET! =D
I LOVE THEM!THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

Sexy babe call me "happy girl" today.lol.
N she asked me to tear all the wrapping paper coz they believed that it'll bring good luck for the person,so I teared it all into small2 pieces.LOL.hahah.

Btw,had and English test this morning.OMG.
I will fail..
I know nothing!seriously!I dont want my test paper pls!SOB.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 9:35 PM