8.04.2007











Hehehehe...the last pic is my fat Mucha! xP he is so fat!I put him on my hand like that,he hardly could turn around =p naugty me!hahahahah...He is just too cute! =)

OK,baby hammy is oso cute!!LOOK AT THAT!He/she is growing! =)

Umh,about today..I just feel so miserable,and I dont want to talk about it "WHY".I just feel like...I can turn to nobody,but YOU,my Kev~ and Ina!!I know,the two of u will always b there for me.No matter wad!
I told the both of them everything!!!!OHmy...I feel so much better nw =)

Watched The Devil Wears Prada for the thrid time(for me) in class..Actually we didnt inteend to watch that,but to watch The Inconvinient Truth..Somehow,this that...bla bla couldnt work,so we couldnt watch it in the end.
Class ordered 6 large pizza for the movie.YUM! =D Our form teacher provided us with packet drink and snakcs!WOOO~
It was FUN! =D Even tho it was LATE!LOL.

Ahhhhhhhhh~
Another weekend for me to enjoy!
Nite ppl.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 1:21 AM