6.18.2007


NVM..I wont change my link.LOL.
Lets just use this.

Umh..=\ for quite sometimes,somethin happened to my blog.I dont know why!!!So I moved to http://thychuz.spaces.live.com
Today,this morning exactly,I downloded internet exp 7.0.Last time,I wasnt interested with IE7.0 but when Kev went back,he brought his laptop back too and I keep using his.Im like..interested now and I want it.LOL.
The thougts came through my mind,"lest check out my blog site.who knows after I downloaded IE7.0 the error will be gone." I went to check,and here I am,back to blogger.
BEST!! =D

Hehehe...

So,today..is my working day.
I woke up around 11 o'clock,web cammed with Kev talked2,played audition together after that I went to bathe and off to work.
Like usual..BORING!!ARGH!I cannot stand it!lol.
I sold 1 white and gold dress.Not bad!! =)
Hehee...
I went homeeeeeeeeee...then bla bla..ate too much! xD then then played audition.
I stopped because I feel very giddy..
Btw..whoa,I still remembered Shima said something like,blogger should have a better draft something something.LOOK at it!Shima,ur wish came through!hahaha.
Ok,I like blogger even more! =D

Im thinking of changing my blog skin..lets see...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - 11:39 PM